Our approach is to provide professional and quality services with highest standards of safety in:
What We Do
- Industrial Coating (Blasting & Painting)
- Passive Fire Protection (PFP) – CHARTEK Applicator Approved by AKZO Nobel
- Safety Teams & more
Vast experience in providing services to Oil & Gas Industry both Offshore & Onshore, Construction & Infrastructure, Paper & Cement, Ship Yards, Ports, and more..
Sustainable Innovation is the Key to Success
Be the preferred service provider in Scaffolding, Industrial Coating (Blasting & Painting), Scaffold & Safety Training, Safety Team.
Commitment to provide prompt, safe and quality services.
CURRENT PROJECT NOS
NUMBER OF CLIENTS
Million Cumulative Man Hours
LTI Since Inception
We believe – “Injuries and accidents are Preventable”.
- Health, Safety & Security of Employees, Contractors & Third Party.
- Setting High Expectations and Committing to meet Client’s Safety requirement.
- To provide and maintain safe equipment, accessories & consumables by regular check-ups.
- To provide information, instruction, training and supervision to employees/ workmen.
Our Statement of Policy:
- To provide adequate control of the health & safety risks arising from our work activities
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health & safety
- To provide & maintain safe equipment, accessories & consumables
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances
- To provide information, instructions and supervision to employees
- To ensure all the employees are competent to do their tasks and to give them adequate training opportunities
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related hazards
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions, and
- To review & revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals
DRUG & ALCOHOL POLICY
COATSMAN is fully committed…
- To maintain a safe and healthy working environment free from non-prescribed drugs and alcohol.
- Illegal possession, consumption, distribution or sale of drugs or alcohol by any employee /crew of the company shall lead to their instant dismissal and will render such persons liable to legal proceedings.
- As a condition to continue employment all crew are required to submit to drug and alcohol testing. Refusal to consent to test, falsification of the test or positive test result will result in the termination of service.
- All employees and crew of COATSMAN are strictly required to adhere to this ‘policy’ by complying with the company procedures as well as applicable laws of land and client requirement.